If you wish to return or exchange your order for any reason, please fill out the return form in our return centre https://breastcarevictoria.com.au/a/returns. Please note exceptions to this return policy:
- Surgical Garments
- NewGel+ Scar Management Treatments
- Free gifts or Sale items
1. Returns or exchanges must be requested within 7 days of receiving your item and returned to us within 14 days of receiving item. Once the item being returned is received, inspected, and approved, please expect up to 10 business days to process your return into an exchange or refund.
2. The items being returned must be in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached and original packaging. Take caution when trying on garments, as we will not accept them if they have makeup marks, stains and/or smell of perfume or body odour.
3. If you have requested an exchange or return, return post is at customer expense. Postage costs are non-refundable.
4. We recommend sending your items back with tracked postage, as items undelivered to BCV will be the responsibility of the customer.
1. If there is a fault with a product you have ordered from us, please inform us via email email@example.com or telephone 0427 889 038. Please include original order number, photographs of any fault and any other details. We will ascertain the fault and provide a solution at the suppliers/manufacturer’s discretion.
2. If there is a fault in an item, an exchange product may be provided at the Management's discretion. Please use the returns process at https://breastcarevictoria.com.au/a/returns
Please be aware that Breast Care Victoria is not liable for any damage caused by a courier.
Surgical Garments, Briefs, NewGel+ Scar Management Treatments, Polybalm, Free gifts and Sale items are non-returnable or exchangeable items.
Breast Care Victoria takes no responsibility for Surgical Garments or NewGel+ Scar Management Treatments or Polybalm after purchase.
If you simply change your mind, purchase incorrect size or are unable to continue with your surgery, we do not provide refunds or exchanges under any circumstances for Surgical Garments. There is no exchange or refund of surgical garments due to the intimate nature of post-surgical compression garment products being worn directly against the skin and over surgical wound sites, this is to ensure high standards of hygiene as per company policy.
DELIVERY TIMES AND CHARGES
- Upon receiving your order the item will usually be dispatched within 2-5 working days. In the event of an item not being in stock, you will receive an email/phone call with an updated estimated delivery time. Please note that we are doing our best to ensure your item is with you as soon as possible.
- You will receive tracking details for your order through Australia Post. Breast Care Victoria uses Australia Post for all deliveries, and has no control over Australia Post delivery times, especially during peak times, ie. Christmas period. If you do have a query with your delivery once you have received your postal tracking details, please refer to Australia Post.
- Both standard and express postage charges are dictated by Australia Post and Breast Care Victoria holds the right to update these charges at any point dependant on Australia Post cost changes.