NewGel+ Ointment for Scars
NewGel+E is medical grade topical silicone gel with vitamin E added. The silicone gel improves scars by providing a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air) and hydration. NewGel+E is a soft, silky feeling gel that dries quickly. It is not sticky and leaves no odour or residue like many other silicone gels. Perfect for visible areas such as face, neck, and hands, as well as areas of frequent motion. Terrific results when used after laser treatments. This size is ideal for scars longer than 7cm.
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Enhanced with 1% of vitamin E to increase the softening and moisturizing effect
- Clinically proven to improve scar appearance.
- NewGel+E works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria) and hydration.
- Applied directly on the scar, NewGel+E dries quickly to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone, creating a protective barrier with the ideal environment to manage and reduce scarring. Can be covered with makeup or sunscreen.
- Once dry, can be covered with clothing, makeup or sunscreen.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Do not use NewGel+ on any open wound. Apply only to fully closed sites (sutures removed, no scabbing or oozing).